NTS Direct now offers SIP Trunking services.
Get a quick quote on any of our SIP Trunking services today.
What is a SIP Trunk?
Internet Telephony Service Providers (or ITSPs) deliver telephone services and unified communications to connect to a customers telephone system to the outside world. SIP Trunking is a Voice over Internet Protocol (or VoIP) and streaming media service, based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). Therefore, SIP Trunking is a Telephone Service over the Internet which can quickly and easily be provisioned.
NTS Direct Offers Reliable Nationwide SIP Trunking
NTS Direct offers Metered Inbound and Outbound Minutes with two options
- Burstable trunks (call paths)
- Seats based (Number of lines / Phone numbers)
SIP Trunking Features
- Offers provisioned to Public IP address.
- Ability to port over existing numbers.
- Ability to choose your area code and select from available numbers.
- Offers bundled E911 services.
- Offers SMS enabled DID's.
- Offers Real-time Provisioning Portal.
- Offers restful based API's for full integration.
- Easy to consume models.