Avaya IP OfficeAdvanced Implementation
This two day, hands-on, instructor led course at our Bolton, MA location is designed for NTS Direct Avaya Affiliates and Technicians with IP Office Installation, Configuration, Design and Implementation responsibilities.
The NTS Direct Course provides information that enables advanced application installation.
Students attending the course must:
- Bring a laptop (No Windows XP or home edition) with the following specs:
- 2GHz 64-bit dual core processor
- 6 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 40 GB hard drive
- Ethernet and WiFi connectivity
- Virtualization enabled. Specific BIOS setting vary from machine to machine
- Install VMPlayer 4.0.0 or higher prior to class.
- Install IP Office R10.0 Manager Prior to class.
- Download R10.0 IP Office Server Edition .iso file to laptop.
- Bring a Serial Cable RS232.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the installation requirements for IP Office Applications.
- Hardware, software, licensing requirements.
- Configure IP Office Manager 10.0 Application Settings.
- Construct IP Office Voicemail Pro Call Flows.
- Configure VOIP and SCN Networking.
- Install and network IP Office Server Edition.
- Describe the basic functionality of Avaya Video Collaboration.
- Demo Avaya Scopia Video Collaboration for IP Office.