Avaya IP Office Training - Basic Implementation
October 20 - 21, 2016
9:30 - 4:00pm
14 Seats Available.
This two day, hands-on, instructor led course at our Bolton, MA location is designed for NTS Direct Avaya Affiliates and Technicians with IP Office Installation, Configuration, Design and Implementation responsibilities.
The NTS Direct Course provides the student with the essential and practical day 1 install and configuration experience for the latest release.
Students attending the course must:
- Bring a laptop (NO Windows XP or Home Edition).
- Install IP Office R10 Manager prior to class.
- Be an employee of an NTS Direct Avaya Affiliate.
- Bring Serial cable RS232.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the IP500V2 hardware and software components.
- Identify configuration settings using the IP Office R10 Manager.
- Configure settings for users, groups, and trunks.
- Describe VOIP basic functionality.
- Configure VOIP and SCN Networking.
- Identify installation requirements for IP Office applications.
- Hardware, software licensing requirements.
- IP Office Manager application configuration settings.
- Identify the basic features of VoiceMail Pro.
- Summarize the functionality of Onx-X Portal and the associated user licensing.
- Identify the steps in upgrading prior release of IP Office Systems to R10.