Unify OpenScape Business Training - Basic Implementation
August 4 - 5, 2016
14 Seats Available.
This two day, hands-on, instructor led course at our Bolton, MA location is designed for NTS Direct Unify Affiliates and Technicians with OpenScape Business Installation, Configuration, Design and Implementation responsibilities.
The NTS Direct Course provides the student with the essential and practical day 1 install and configuration experience for the latest release.
Students attending the course must:
- Bring a laptop (No Windows XP or Home Edition).
- Be an employee of an NTS Direct Unify Affiliate.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the OpenScape Business hardware and software components.
- Execute Setup Wizards and modify settings in Expert mode using the Unify Web Based Manager.
- Configure system users, groups, and trunks.
- Describe VOIP basic functionality.
- Configure SIP Trunking and Networking.
- Identify installation requirements for Unify OpenScape Business.
- Assign System and User licenses in License Management.
- Comprehend how calls are routed and LCR.
- Explain the Unified Communications differences between UC Smart and UC Suite.